THE UNDERSIGNED, HEREIN CALLED “RENTER”, WHETHER ONE OR MORE INDIVIDUALS, DO JOINTLY AND SEVERALLY RENT FROM THE RENTAL COMPANY, ISLAND BABY, HEREIN CALLED “OWNER”, THE ABOVE DESCRIBED PERSONAL PROPERTY, HEREIN CALLED “PROPERTY”, AT THE RENTAL RATES SET FORTH BELOW.
RENTAL DELIVERIES: All orders will be delivered by 3:00 p.m. on your requested date and will be picked up after 9:00 a.m. on return date. If you need your items beyond the specified times, you must notify ISLAND BABY, LLC. This request will be provided based on availability. Additional fees may apply.
DELIVERY FEES: All orders will have a delivery charge. $25 island-wide.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Orders cancelled with less than 48 hours are not refundable. Orders cancelled less than two weeks prior to arrival will be charged 50% of original order. Cancellations more than two weeks prior to arrival will receive a 100% refund. Please call us directly at 340-998-8327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CRIB POLICY: Cribs will be set up, with the bumpers not attached to the crib. The crib will remain in the designated room, not to be moved by RENTER or any other persons. To have the crib moved, ISLAND BABY,LLC must be contacted and are the only authorized persons to move the crib. A $25.00 fee must be paid before the crib is moved, if requested by Renter.
CAR SEAT POLICY: ISLAND BABY, LLC does not install car seats and accepts no liability whatsoever for improper installation. Do not consume food while using car seat. An additional cleaning fee will be applied if evidence of food is found in the car seat.
CLEANING POLICY: Products must be returned in the condition received or a cleaning fee of $50 will be applied to the credit card on file. Do not to consume food or use bottles while using any of Island Baby equipment, with the exception of high chairs, booster seats and bumbo seats. All Island Baby equipment is intended for indoor use. Refer to replacement policy if any item is beyond reasonable cleaning, to be determined by the sole discretion of Owner.
REPLACEMENT POLICY: Renter is fully responsible for the loss, theft or destruction of said property from all causes and agrees to pay the owner the replacement cost of the property in such event. In the event of damage and/or partial destruction from any cause, renter agrees to pay to the owner the reasonable cost of repair to said property, to be determined in the sole discretion of Owner. Cribs cannot be repaired and will need to be replaced at the renter’s expense. Products must be returned with all accessories and parts intact and in proper working order. Any excess damage to rental equipment, aside from normal wear, will be replaced at the expense of the renter. Full replacement costs are available upon request.
Release of Liability
In consideration the rental agreement between myself and ISLAND BABY, LLC, I acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
1. I understand that there exist certain risks of injury from the use and/or misuse of such items, including the potential risk of serious injury, disability or death from the use of such items. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, AND ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY USE OF SUCH ITEMS.
2. I, for myself and on behalf of any other individual(s), who may use the said equipment and not be a party to this contract, HEREBY RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND AGREE NOT TO SUE ISLAND BABY, LLC, the Lessor of all such items I have agreed to rent, and their officers, members, agents, employees and/or assigns, WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH OR LOSS OR DAMAGE to persons or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE LESSORS OR OTHERWISE.
3. RENTER acknowledges that the ISLAND BABY, LLC is not the manufacturer or dealer of the EQUIPMENT. ISLAND BABY, LLC does not make any representation, warranty, or covenant, express or implied, with respect to any condition, quality, durability, or suitability of the EQUIPMENT.
4. I understand that this RELEASE OF LIABILITY covers each and every item which I have agreed to rent.
5. I further agree that this RELEASE OF LIABILITY shall be governed by the laws of the United States Virgin Islands.
6. I have read and understand this RELEASE OF LIABILITY and fully understand its terms and I fully understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and I sign it freely and voluntarily.
Credit Card Authorization
I am providing my credit card number as a guarantee. I understand and agree to pay all rent and accept all terms of the Rental Agreement/Contract, and accept all liability for any damages beyond normal wear and tear, during the duration of my lease with ISLAND BABY, LLC. If I fail to do so, I understand and agree that these costs will be charged to my credit card.